Stawi is a solution designed for all entrepreneurs to improve access to credit aimed at establishing, growing or improving their business.
This service will provide entrepreneurs with a digital account for their business operations as they can bank all payments and money made from their business. This will in turn open up access to easy credit in the form of business loans to help with their plans for growth.
Stawi is tailored for entrepreneur in the Kenyan market with the below attributes:
- Registered Kenyan citizen
- Business owners
- Unregistered with business permit
- Registered sole-proprietorship
- Formally registered company
- Banking status; both banked and unbanked
- Cash Flows
- Receive payments in Cash
- Frequently send Money via MPESA to individuals
- If you receive payments/deposits via M-PESA and later deposit into your bank account.
- Monthly business premises can be fixed or unfixed
- Monthly business turn-over of KES 30,000.00 to KES 250,000.00
- One easily open and operate a bank account through your mobile phone, without visiting any bank to fill out bank account opening forms.
- Move money easily in and out of your Stawi current account through Pesalink and M-PESA.
- Easy access to credit for all Entrepreneurs who may not have proper records and assets to support their borrowing.
- Stawi loans are short term instant loans that can be used to improve business cash flows.
- Competitive interest rates on loans.